Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First framed art stamp club project


So here it is girls! Get your shadow box frames to fit a 4x6 project. I went with silver. Michael's had the frames in sale.
I am so excited about this color combo! It feels like summer to me and I needed that this week! I used Taken with Teal, mambo melon, pumpkin pie paper and ink, plus I used a summer sun button and rose red, so saffron ink.

I used my Favorite vintage vogue stamp set and wheel from the occasions mini and define your life from the idea book.




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for February 19. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you have used. Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails