Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Digital Studio classes and Scrapbook Solutions

I am certified with the My Digital Studio software and I am offer introductory lessons/ demos one on one with this new software. Contact me to make an appointment and get started on learning this incredible new program ! I have already used it in so many unexpected ways. It is so much more than a digital scrapbook program.

I am also offering a quick fix Scrapbooking Solution for people who want the handcrafted look and feel but don't have the time to get it done themselves. Bring me your digital photos and journaling for an event, a year, or a lifetime and I will make a book for you. Choose from 5 different album sizes. Choose your own custom palettes and exclusive Stampin Up! Patterns and stamps. I offer professional printing and binding. Prices vary based on size and length. Contact me to finish your scrapbook project!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails