Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stamp room sign



I just finished working on my stamp room sign. I forthe idea from Gina, but she has a cute short little name, so her layout simply would not work for me! Many thanks for the inspiration though!

I used my fun new clear stamp set Totally Tess. Working with the tiny stamps was tricky on the clear blocks, but I am definitely getting better at working with them!

I absolutely love my sweet pea designer series pad and my new felt accents. What wonderful colors! It was hard to choose a palette as I flipped through, but I love rose red and chocolate chip together so that sealed the deal for me!

I am using a retired alphabet, but after all these years I still adore the Doodle This alphabet.
Now all I need to do is to get this in my frame. The glass may not fit since I used my new chocolate chip buttons too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails