Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas cookies and Free recipe!




My neighborhood had a cookie swap and had prizes for taste and presentation. So I had to throw my hat in the ring. I used my all time favorite Cowboy Cookie recipe and created a recipe card in My Digital Studio. I used my A Cute Christmas download stamp set in MDS so that I could also use my matching Candy Cane Christmas fabric, (#121715) cardstock, and Candy Cane Buttons (#121718) to make the recipe card and bag work together.


I bought a white ceramic plate from the dollar store and dressed it up with a coordinating decor elements rub on.(Candy Cane Christmas #120912) I can make about 15 different things with that set and they all make great gifts!!


Since I wanted the cookies to stay on the plate I had to use a cookie bag to hold everything. I found a simple red and white candy one, but I would have preferred a clear one.


If you would like the recipe, comment below and I will email the cookie card.
I didn't win, but I'll try again next year!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful blog! I am now following you. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails