Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sneak Peek New Occasions Mini Catalog


I just got my box of goodies from Stampin Up! on Tuesday, and I finally had time to sit down and do a little stamping.  I am so excited about the upcoming Mini Catalog! It is available for Customer orders starting January 4th!  What a wonderful new bunch of goodies!  If you don't have your mini catalog yet or you are not on my mailing list, please email me and I will put on in your hands.  In the mean time, here is my first teaser.  If you don't know, I love to sew, so this set called Sew Suite really spoke to me!  Especially with all the coordinating goodies like the designer paper and the Button Button stamp set! For the saying, I used the Word Play Stamp set from the Idea Book and Catalog.  I really love all the different sentiments in that one stamp set!

I decided to test out my goodies using the Mojo Monday Challenge of the week.  The layout was perfect for this set!  Totally worth the wait and the tidying up I had to do before I could stamp! Look forward to my next sneak peek and come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. love the vintage feel of this card and your choice of colors :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails