Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New My Digital Studio Downloads and MDS Card

I just went online and downloaded about 8 new brush sets, embellishments, and papers for My Digital Studio.  I had to take a stab at a Digital card before going to bed. I love the new Springtime Vintage paper, but mine has not arrived yet, so the instant download is really fun.  I didn't get to download the Baby Blossom Stamp set, since it isn't available yet, but I think Simple Friendship works really well with the paper I have chosen. 

My upcoming class on My Digital Studio will cover my tutorial, making a card and scrapbook page, as well as creating a hybrid card using the tutorial card.  I absolutely love digital crafting!!!  There is never any mess to clean up, and I never run out of supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails