Saturday, January 22, 2011

3x3 Pizza Box - Free Template



This adorable little box is made from a half sheet of cardstock, scored, folded, decorated, assembled, then finally glued! I used Valentine defined again from the Occasion Mini Catalog.  This little box will be part of my Love Sweet Love Class, which will be available as an online class/kit for purchase. I will send you all the supplies and instructions to make the 2 cards and the pizza box for $8 (Includes shipping).  I'll have a list of additional supplies which can be purchased though my website.  (stamps et, blocks, ink, etc)

I do love my heart punches, and had to bring back the coordinating stamp from my Love you Much set.  My next project is going to dust of the entire set and bring back my favorite little mouse, but in the mean time, it fits perfectly in my punch! 

I still say when in doubt, labels make the best Nugget wrappers.  Designer Series paper is always adorable, but in a hurry, stamp and wrap!  I made a simple divider to keep the chocolate in place, but when you are done, the box can be reused to hold your 3x3 note cards.

I have included the template to make this little guy, but you can also watch an awesome video by fellow Demonstrator Mike Funke, and he also has a handy mathematical formula for figuring out how to make the box at any size. (On a side note, I met him last year at Convention -.  Really great guy, and always fun to meet a guy demonstrator!)

I made a second box last night using a set of Free Rub Ons that Stampin Up gave all the demonstrators. With that box I included a set of 3 note cards.
I love the Red tree with the Crystal Effect Hearts.  I think it really makes the card pop!

If you would like to order a box & set of cards for yourself, it is also $8 plus shipping.

This template has instruction for a 3x3 box.  Check out Mike's blog to get the formula to enlarge the box.  Happy Stamping! I also have submitted it to the handstampedsentiments blog challenge.

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin cute! may have to make this for my son's teacher for a lil valentine's gift! Tfs. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little boxes. Just perfect for Valentine's. I love how you decorated them. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails