Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thank you Dad! - Totally Tool

My parents came to visit us over Christmas break,  and it was wonderful having them!  I was particularly grateful that my dad was able to fix one or two things at the house that have gone under the ready for awhile.  So I borrowed this wonderful Set, Totally Tool #113256 and made this card to send to my dad.  I'll be sending it out tomorrow!

I was also able to tie this in nicely into the Diva Coffee Break Challenge with their color challenge with Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand, and Night of Navy.  I had never combined those colors, but it is a perfect manly combo!

Totally Tool
Big Shot and Square Lattive embossing folder
Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand, and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Bashful Blue and Sahara Sand markers
brads

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing with the Divas. I love seeing Masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great manly card. It turned out great with the colors, thanks for playing with the Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! What a perfect masculine card! Thanks for playing along with the divas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails