Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentine Defined

I just love this new set in the Stampin Up! Occasions Mini Catalog.  To create this fun Valentines Card, you need Valentine Defined. I am a sucker for our definitions stamps sets like Define Your Life, so when I saw this one, I had to have it.  I used it once today creating a card for Stamp Club, but this card is for my Love Sweet Love Class next week.  

Creating the card was straight forward.  I did a zigzag of the hearts on a string to create my background, stamped my other pieces and assembled.  I also stamped my heart punches to give them a little texture. Fun and easy!

Supplies Used:
Punches-1 1/4, 1 3/8 circle, Heart to Heart, and Scallop Edge
Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock
Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon
Basic Black and Real Red Classic Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails