Thursday, January 13, 2011

Clean and Simple - Punch Bunch

I was preparing for my Stamp Club and wanted to try some clean and simple stamping.  I used the new Sale-Bration set Punch Bunch, which I absolutely love!!   I really like this minimal look, so give it a try at home, or come to club and try it out with me.

This fun card was made by running my Poppy Parade cardstock, throught my trusty Big Shot and my with my Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.  Then Iinked my stamp and used my blender pen to remove some ink to color my stamp with Old Olive and soft Suede.  I punched out my center, then the scallop and placed the scallop base down on the card, then popped the center.  I also stamped the scallop on the inside just for fun.  Simple, easy basic stamping.  It just look awesome when you are done!


My second card is a fun non traditional "love" color palette, but could be given to a guy!  Masculine cards always seem a little harder to me.  My husband is not into ribbons, lace, glitter, or bling.  Silly man!  I used Pear Pizzaz, Temping Turquoise, and Chocolate Chip.  I stamped and punch the owl, then stamped the hearts and popped Mr. Owl on the heart string. Then I added my little Love you in chocolate chip. I layered it all up on Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, then Confetti White as the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails