Thursday, February 3, 2011

Creative Sketches Week 1 Challenge


This week at Creative-Sketches.com, we are working with a Sketch challenge.  What can you make with this Sketch?



I don't have any handy Oval cutting dies,so I chose to use my Stampin' Up! Big Shot, and my largest Circle punch. (We have an even larger circle in the current Mini catalog, but I don't on that yet!) I really love Elements of Style, and wanted to showcase the gorgeous flowers in a subtle fashion.  I stamped it out and punched out 2 circles, the trimmed out two more flowers. I used the stamp in the background, for a tone on tone look.  I also used my Color Spritzer to add interest to the bottom half of the card.  my Top Note die, trimmed the long way added another element to the card.  The final element was my grosgrain ribbon.

Pop over and send us your card submissions!

1 comment:

  1. So very lovely and pretty! I just love what you've done!! I love the tone on tone and the inks and papers - All are just so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails