Thursday, May 14, 2009

Embrace Life Ideas



I just love the Embrace Life Set. I wanted to post two more things I did with it. I made the Mother's Day card last week, but the idea still hold. Just put a different saying in the stop where the Mother's Day is now. I just love the new Rhinestone Brads I got too.



Stamping on Ceramic Tile was lots of fun. To do it you need Stazon, and Stazon cleaner. I also used Sharpie markers and Krylon spray. Ink up your stamp, then careful press straight down on the tile. If you mess up, wipe it with the cleaner, then wait about an hour for that to dry otherwise it will smear. Color in with your markers being careful not to touch the black lines. The Sharpie will activate the ink and make it bleed. Spray with clear varnish when you are done. I am going to put some little felt pads on the bottom and they will make wonderful coasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails