Monday, September 20, 2010

More frankie ideas







This time I made a treat holder with a baby Frankie which holds a Ghiridelli chocolate square.


I used my new label punch from the Holiday Mini Catalog, and my small 1/2" circle punch and used the same basic pattern from my large Frankie. This time I added a shirt for Frankie. Cut the edges off with the corner punch. Stamp the saying in the center and emboss with black embossing powder.

You need a 3x8.5" piece scored at 3", 3.25", 6.25" and 6.5". You can get 3 treat holders from one piece if paper.

Fold the holder so the short piece ends up on the inside flap. This will get punched with the word window punch and then glued down to hold the chocolate inside. A piece of ribbon tied around will keep it all together.

I stamped bats on the top half from the wicked cool set, and used the wicked
Fun ds paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails