Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quilted Top Note technique

I have seen several cards like this before, so I had to try my own. I punched out several squares from my candy cane dsp, then glued them down in a checker hoard pattern to a 1/4 sheet of whisper white. I flipped it over and cut it out with my Top Note die.


I stamped the real red cardstock, and
Added a few more details like another square, and the real red 5/8" grosgrain Ribbon. I piped the top note.

I could have added some white pen faux stitching or done some actual stitching with a Zig zag stitch on the card itself.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a huge favor to ask. I had to switch over my website and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site and RE-follow me, please. Thanks so much!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your paper quilted card as well. Thanks for sharing it with me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails