Friday, October 21, 2011

Advent Calendar project in the works

I have been searching for the perfect advent calendar for years ever since we had children. This year, I will have one that I will be able to use for years to come!  Stampin' Up! thoughtfully created a great new advent stamp set that I am going to use to make an incredible calendar for this year.  I will also be using the new coordinating Big Shot die and  1" Square punch.  I debated doing it on paper or in a frame like the awesome one I saw at Stampin Up! Convention, but I think I like this new idea better.  I will be using a 25 small boxes around a frame so I can put little treasures inside for my children to take out each day!

I will stamp, punch and color, and then decoupage all the boxes, and create a wonderful punch art for inside the advent frame!  Winter Wonderland, snowmen, and glitter here I come.  No finished pictures yet since I finally found a supplier online for the box frame, and they have been shipped out Wednesday. Normally I try and use only Stampin' Up Products, but I needed something that we didn't have-gasp!. 

Check back next week to see what I have created!  This is a great holiday gift which I will be selling only 2 of at a local benefit in November.  If you want to order the materials or a complete kit, please contact me!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it when your finished.

    I am following you now! : )

    http://justpeachystamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails